Need help finding a suitable body kit - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need help finding a suitable body kit

Featured Replies

I'm looking to build a replica of the famous "Devil Z", from the Japanese manga Wangan Midnight. Here's a scan from the manga:

wangan021.jpg

I've noticed that stony's car looks almost exactly like it, save for the color.

22270000037.jpg

So does anyone know where I can find some body parts that look like the ones in the manga? I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.