Glass availability - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Glass availability

Featured Replies

I've tried doing a google search and found nothing, so I was wondering if you guys may know the availability of glass for the 240zs. I'm just looking at replacing my windshield and hatch glass after I've painted the car. I'll start calling local glass places soon too.

Lowest price auto glass in Bakersfield Was able to get them for $99.00 installed. Rear hatch without heater strips was $89.99.Shop around shipping on large glass items sucks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.