520/521 v8 dreams. - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

520/521 v8 dreams.

Featured Replies

I was given a perfect '70 521 over the weekend. It was stored since '81 in a factory building. I was looking it over to replace 1600 motor with my extra 280 motor but that pesky firewall and tiny tranny bump would be quite an obstacle to overcome. My 6 year old asked "Dad, can I have a V8?". Then it hit me, I said "I think it could work but what set-up would we use?" after a puzzled look he reminded me that the juice was in the house. Anyway do any of you "Z"experts have any suggestions on how's, why's, or am I just dreaming.

Here, I 've been looking for over a year to find a perfect 521 to restore and you were given one!?!

Pardon my jelous rage.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.