IGNORED

Gainesville (FL) Import Car Meet on 2/16/2002

Paw Gump

I'm gonna load up the 300ZX 2+2 with lots of car stuff and bring it on 2/16. This is the "junque" that I've collected in my garage over the past 20 years. Still got more to clean out but here's a starting list of "stuff"...

240, 260, 280, Maxima manuals,

Supra, MR2, RX7, Z-Car, Miata, Roadster literature

240Z Mallory distributor,

Unisyn Carb adjuster,

300ZX T-Tops & bags,

300ZX turbo radiator,

300ZX tail-lites,

Old trailer hitch,

'95 Delco Cassette

Hey, got the garage partly cleaned out and found more kuel "junque" to bring on Saturday! Even found an old CB radio, more books, a bike rack, 300ZX springs, etc. I sure hope someone else brings partz and stuff.

Z Ya there!

Location change per e-mail from <bmaddrey@tampabay.rr.com>

Ok, we have had to fall back to our secondary location for the car show, that being "Forest Park" in Gainesville. vThe mall in all their wisdom decided they wanted to be paid, so I think this venue will be better in many ways. Below, you will find directions ! See Y'all there!

MAPS and Directions

Forest Park in Gainesville, FL

Coming From the South:

Take I-75 North.. to Exit 75 Archer Road (SR-24)

After you exit the Highway.. Make a RIGHT Turn.. and head East on Archer Road

You will pass a series of small intersections.. complete with stores and restaurants on both sides..

You will then come up to the Much larger intersection of Archer Road and 34th Street (SR-121).. Make a LEFT there

Proceed North Along 34th Street and at your 2nd intersection past Archer Road.. you will see a Kash and Karry to your left.. this cross street is 20th Ave. Make a LEFT here..

Drive down 20th Ave for about 1.5 minutes and you will come upon an intersection. where you see a Fire Station to your Left.. the Park is located just beyond the intersection off to the LEFT hand side behind this Fire Station.

Coming From the North:

Take I-75 South To Gainesville.. and Exit 75 Archer Road (SR-24)

After you exit the highway make a LEFT Turn and proceed East on Archer Road

You will pass a series of small intersections.. complete with stores and restaurants on both sides..

You will then come up to the Much larger intersection of Archer Road and 34th Street.(SR-121). Make a LEFT there

Proceed North Along 34th Street and at your 2nd intersection past Archer Road.. you will see a Kash and Karry to your left.. this cross street is 20th Ave. Make a LEFT here..

Drive down 20th Ave for about 1.5 minutes and you will come upon an intersection. where you see a Fire Station to your Left.. the Park is located just beyond the intersection off to the LEFT hand side behind this Fire Station.