Crane HI-6 Ignition - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Crane HI-6 Ignition

Featured Replies

I would like to add the Crane Ignition system to my '71 240, but I don't have much information on how to do so. I think the HI-6 will help prevent my premature plug fouling. So far I've been able to purchase the HI-6 and PS-1 coil. I'm not certain if the trigger module is a necessary expense. I'm running an '83 ZX motor on rebuilt SU carbs. Hopefully there's someone out-there who can shed some detailed light on how to complete this new project.

Thank you

BTA_Z

USA

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.