nozzles - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

nozzles

Featured Replies

I have a stock 72 240, with 3 bolt carbs. My nozzles have been giving me problems recently, which I have worked out for the time being, but I think they are worn out and probably need to be replaced. Before I do that though, I would like to measure mine and check it against stock spec. Does anybody have the spec for the O.D. of these?

Thanks,

Devin

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I finally got the spec on them, figured I'd post it for anybody else who might need it. They are supposed to be .2545"

Devin

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.