IGNORED

Greeting from munich

Daniel

Originally posted by Daniel

Those smart cars make a golf cart look roomy!LOL Believe it or not they are made by mercedes benz! I understand the box looking one is 5 pieces that are assembled.Another crazy thing here is they tag and street legal those honda type 4 wheelers.Isaw a guy blasting thru traffic on one that had slicks on it.Oh ,in answer to Alfa's question.Yes I have photos.My son is an engineer for bmw here ,thats how I get the advance on the cars.They also have a new rolls royce,bmw is making the entire car now.It makes a 7 series look like a 3 series. more later.

You're a very lucky man! The old 635CSi is one of my favourite cars, and I really do hope the next 6 will be as good as that was.... I'm so jealous!!! Was it in camo? Did you get to see what it really looked like? I'm busting for a photo, just to see if it will be butt-ugly (7) or quite pleasing (5) ... probably in the middle (6) LOL

Have fun, and tell your son that he's doing awesome work in the engineering department but he needs to give those designers (in particular that Chris Bangle fellow) a kick in the behind!