IGNORED

Dash Cap

SuDZ

I have a question about dash caps. This one here on ebay but what I was unsure of was is it the entire dash?

On my dash the face part on the front is not all that bad but the rough part is the top. This is where I have a huge crack in the middle and "stuffing" coming out.

If this has the flat part on the top that runs from the windshield to the front then great. But if it is just the front then it is not what I am looking for.

Can anyone tell me if this sounds like what I am looking for?

Thanks again guys.

SuDZ

That's a full cover. All caps cover the top because that what's always cracked. A cheaper half cap doesn't go all the way down the front. Here's a place to buy new caps that shows you the differences in price. Keep in mind that this is a thin black plastic player that glues to your existing dash.

http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=DC

Originally posted by MikeW

That's a full cover. All caps cover the top because that what's always cracked. A cheaper half cap doesn't go all the way down the front. Here's a place to buy new caps that shows you the differences in price. Keep in mind that this is a thin black plastic player that glues to your existing dash.

http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=DC

Cool so it is what I am looking for. I was a bit confused at first and did not want to order the wrong part. I figure I might as well just get the whole deal for the 80 bucks since that way it just replaces everything at once. Now do I remove the existing cracked dash or does this go over that piece?

SuDZ