An add for my car! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

An add for my car!

Featured Replies

Yeah. No mention of rust either. Amazing how much rust can happen in two short years.ROFL

  • Author

Considering that when I found it, it had been sitting outside for those two years (during Illinois winters), and the entire underside was packed with dead leaves, and there was a squirriel nest under the battery tray, and the window and hatch seals had been leaking....you get the idea. I suspect it was a lot better two years ago. I didn't pay him $6K, though :classic: .

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.