Steering Wheel - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Steering Wheel

Featured Replies

How do you get the steerig wheel off? Never done this before. Thanks

Originally posted by bigd652

How do you get the steerig wheel off? Never done this before. Thanks

Pull off the horn pad. There's a nut in the middle that holds the steering wheel on - I believe it's 23mm; I'm not sure of the size because I just use a univeral lug wrench that happens to fit. After removing the nut and locking washer you should be able to pull the streering wheel off.

  • Author

The bumper pad just pulls off?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.