OT - Famous (Infamous) Roadster For Sale - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

OT - Famous (Infamous) Roadster For Sale

Featured Replies

Ron Hamilton of Arizona is a well respected pioneer of high-powered engine swaps for Datsun Roadsters.

I've always considered his RCKSHP, a 1967 roadster with a Turbo charged FJ-20, his flagship. I have rode in the passenger seat, and the impressions of my finger tips are probly still there, under the seat, where I was hanging on for dear life through one of Ron's "Power Runs".

If anyone is interested in a 300hp Datsun Roadster, it's being advertised on the CDM cars for sale page.

Or click here

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.