Cars for Sale: I have the clear title. - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Cars for Sale: I have the clear title.

Featured Replies

I have the clear title.


I think this would make a good project car for someone. There is no broken glass or any damage to any of the body panels. There is some rust around the windows and rocker panels. Some of the interior 
panels are missing or damaged. All the electrical and gauges still work. No problems with the transmission and drive train.


  • Advertiser
    Ed Cox
  • Date
    08/04/2023
  • Price
    $1,400
  • Category
  • Year
    1980
  • Model
    280ZX
  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.