IGNORED

body parts source for 280z 2+2

bluez75

I have been looking for rear wheel arc panels for my 75 280z 2+2. It seems like there is no such parts made anywhere. Any one know of a supplier? This is the only part needing replacing and seems to be the hardest to find. Any help would be appreciated.

• 1 year later...

Just acquired a 78 2+2 myself.  Have you been able to find a source for 2+2 body panels?  I'm looking for rear lower half of the quarter panels myself.  I knew 2+2 parts were going to be challenge, but didn't realize how tough.

• 2 months later...

Well, necro'ing isn't a bad thing, right?

My rear seat doglegs went to hell a long time ago (20 something years?) and I've never been able to find a replacement part at a price I'm willing to spend. I did recently pick up one of the doglegs from a later model (mine's a 76 and the other was a 77 or 78) that should match up fairly well, I hope. My thought was to learn how to do fiberglass and do a mold and try to figure out how to do an inverse for the other side. Money's been tight as have time and space so I haven't gotten around to it yet, but it's on the plan for this year.

If there's another option, I sure would be glad to hear about it, though!