Ventura Pre-Purchase Inspection - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ventura Pre-Purchase Inspection

Featured Replies

Hey All!

I have been considering buying a Z for a few years now and I think it's time for me to make my purchase. I have found a good looking Z in Oxnard, CA, and would like to get a PPI done before I make an offer. I live in NorCal, so I can't do it myself. Does anyone have any recommendations for shops in the Oxnard/Ventura/Thousand Oaks area that could do a PPI?

 

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.