Body/frame work in Charlotte NC - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Body/frame work in Charlotte NC

Featured Replies

Can anyone recommend a body repair shop, or whatever, in the Charlotte NC area, that is familar with 240 z restorations

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in Lexington, NC and I know a good bodyshop. The guy told me he has done some restoration work before on other cars.

I'm not sure if you really want to go out of charlotte, but it would be about a 45-60 +/- minute drive up I-85.

Body Tech- 336-225-2047. The guy you need to talk to is Kelly. If this is good for you, tell him Steven sent you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.