Need to buy a good 240Z - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need to buy a good 240Z

Featured Replies

I've just sold my car and am ready to buy. I'm looking for a 240z or 260Z in good condition under the $10,000 mark. I live in Brisbane but am prepared to travel if needed. If anybody knows of any it would be great if they could post here.

Thank you.

Check out www.tradingpost.com.au every thursday, usually there are a few in there.

Here's one you might like a look at?

DATSUN 240Z 1973, 5 speed, yellow, 2yr old paint. mags, good tyres, restored interior & dash, new badges & rubbers, new exhaust system, new brakes, recond. steering, stock 240 engine, 10 stacker CD, headlight protectors, regd. 08/03. GC, an affordable classic sports car, reluctant sale, neg -$7900 Deception Bay 3204 8595 or (0402) 319 046

  • Author

I went and saw that one over the weekend. The interior was in excellent condition with original steering wheel, seats etc. The only problem seemed to be a fair emount of rust around the wheel arches that had been painted over. The owner seems very keen to sell it though and it should sell pretty cheap.

There was just a little bit too much work needed though.

Try and find a zed that's already had the rust work done....will save you $$$.

I learnt this lesson the hard way. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.