AC Hose Clips for Plenum for connecting flex hose 73" 240z - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

AC Hose Clips for Plenum for connecting flex hose 73" 240z

Featured Replies

Does anyone know where I can get a dozen attachment clips that go on an aftermarket plastic plenum hole in order to attach 2 inch flex hose.  I would prefer no flex plastic ties since they tend to come unattached to the plenum hose after a while.   The small clips have a slightly upward backside that once you install the hose over it, the hose is restrained from coming loose.

This is for  a 73 240z that I am restoring.  I have tried many companies to no avail.  Unfortunately the ac is no longer madeso getting them from that company cannot be done.   

 

Thanks

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.