IGNORED

73 240z 72 Rolling chassis Asking $12K for both

knotthead

David 423-650-1089K87N8hDcQTTKKFTioSxqB8Q2BNX5JtAljwgAAAAB I’m selling my project is a 73 240z and a 72’ 240z rolling chassis. Clear titles for each. The 73 has several mechanical upgrades. The intention was to paint the 72 shell and move the mechanic parts over. I held onto it for many years but I’m most likely just not going to finish it. I’ve had the 73 since I was 19. Drove it every day for 6 years through college. All the nice things were done after college. I rarely drive it but it runs very strong. Have put 3-4000 miles on it since the upgrades. It’s been garage kept but has the normal rust issues expected. Interior is never been upgraded. Not great condition.

73 240 Z F54 block- dished pistons – has around 80,000 miles on the block.

E88 Head ported and polished. It has oversized Nissan Motorsport tulliped valves. A Nissan motorsport L7 camshaft. Head has around 3-4000 miles since the rebuild

Front disc brakes with the Toyota 4X4 setup Rear disc brakes with the Nissan Maxima caliper brackets. 240SX calipers

Z Therapy SU carbs. N36 Intake manifolds with Euro balance tube – both ceramic coated. Fuel rail and linkage plated and clear coated

Air filter is K&N with custom billet aluminum intake housing - 1 of a kind.

Very nice Valve Cover polished and clear coated 280z electronic distribution with MSD Ignition.

5 speed close ratio transmission from and 83 ZX. Bearings and seals replaced when I bought it at the ZBarn New Clutch

Limited slip differential from an 88 300ZX Turbo – used with around 80,000 miles on it.

6-2-1 Header Ceramic coated 2 ½ inch stainless pipe with Borla exhaust

4 core radiator w/Tornado fan for cooling

60 amp alternator with built-in regulator

New mechanical Nissan fuel pump – Clear coated

New starter – Clear coated

72 Rolling Chassis It was an Oklahoma car that I got in Dallas TX. I bought in 2006 and had it sand blasted on a rotisserie at a professional body shop. It’s been garaged ever since. It’s a great body to start with. There are some imperfections detailed below that are really minor repairs easily fixed during the paint prep.

Parts included Fuel lines and brake lines DP primer with truck bed spray lining for the undercoat Minimal rust damage. The dog legs were replaced. There are a few minor holes in the passenger floor board. There are a few small are were just a little bit of surface rust visible. Very minor.

Additional parts Hood – sand blasted and primer Left door. Right door has some damage. Right rear quarter panel has a couple of minor dents. Rear hatch and glass. Hatch is sand blasted with primered The rear panel below the bumper has a minor dent. It happened unloading it from the trailer from the body shop. Front and rear bumper Steering rack painted and installed Tokico shock inserts Progressive springs Maxima rear brake caliper brackets installed Let me know if you want additional pictures

IMG_2311.JPG

IMG_2290.JPG

IMG_2293.JPG

IMG_2291.JPG

IMG_2289.JPG

IMG_6556.JPG

IMG_6557.JPG

Edited by knotthead