IGNORED

FOR SALE--1978 280Z, AT, Needs new home!

CNIXZGO

Here's a 1978 280Z, very clean, and all original other than the mag wheels.

Here's some of the highlights:
Nice paint, matching the original Nissan 510 Light Blue color. The previous owner had it painted in July 2002.
Very little rust. The only rust I could find was on the rocker panels where it's bubbling under the paint.
Kumho Sense Tires 195-70R-14 about 5,000 miles ago
I have receipts for all work done since November 2002
Valves adjusted and tuned up in May 2008 by Sunrise Z in Glendora
When I bought it in 2002, I had new ball joints, KYB struts front and back, poly bushings and oil pan gasket changed. All new emblems were added.
the automatic transmission shifts smoothly and it starts up cold in an instant. It does not go past the midway point on the temp gauge. 
It has A/C but it is not operational and I never wanted to fix it anyway. It has all original Nissan glass and i replaced most of the weather stripping about 5 years ago.
It has all new carpet, new full dash cap, and a new Interstate Battery. 
It has mag wheels with wheel locks, but the center caps are a bit sad looking. I'm sure I missed some things, but like I said, I have all receipts so if you're interested just look through them when you come.

Mileage: 139662

Only negative points I can think of: 
1. As I said it has some rust bubbles under the paint. 
2. There is a small transmission fluid leak, I think it just needs a seal. 
3. Small dent on rear bumper, small dings on side, you gotta really look for them.
4. Doors do not unlock with key, but I think it just needs to be adjusted. I just go through the hatch to unlock it.
Note: The only reason I'm selling this car is because I just don't drive it enough to justify owning it. 

I have the car on CL at $6999 but it's negotiable to a point.

Please email me at dadleyva@hotmail.com for quickest response, thank you for your interest

Car is in Southern Calif, 92504. Please, no low ballers, tire kickers, or e-mails from Nigerian princes. I want this car to go to a serious Z Car lover.

DSC01589.jpg

DSC01586.jpg

DSC01590.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

DSC01593.jpg

DSC01594.jpg

DSC01595.jpg