IGNORED

G-Nose Headlight Covers

Mark Clapp

Hi G-nose fans, My name is Mark Clapp and I make the headlight covers for the G-nose Zs. The plastic I use will not crack so you don't need the special drill bits for plastic like the ones needed for drilling acrylic (Plexiglas).  Any old bit will do fine with no cracking.  My patterns were made from OEM light covers.  I make them in the OEM size to use under the trim rings.  If you don't have the trim rings, I also make them in a smaller radius for a flush fit with the light bucket edges.  For these I include L-braces made from the same crystal clear plastic to mount the covers with.  From a short distance the L-braces disappear and the covers look like they are floating on the car. I'm asking $189/pair and the shipping is covered with $20 inside the U.S. or $30 to overseas.  I also make quarter windows in the same crack-proof plastic and ask $60/pair for those. Please email me with any questions at:  mclapp5526@gmail.com and feel free to call anytime at:  816-286-6982.

Thanks,
Mark Clapp 

Z G Nose 7.jpg

Z G nose 14.JPG

Z G Nose 17.jpg

240Z Quarter Windows 1.JPG

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys and Gals, I get calls asking if I still make the ZG light covers and quarter windows and wanted to say that I do. The price is the same.  Please email me at:  mclapp5526@gmail.com with any questions and feel free to call anytime at:  816-286-6982 to talk about your car and the light covers and quarter windows.

Thanks,
Mark Clapp
816-286-6982