IGNORED

Tripple Weber Hepl in Indiana

dat240z71

I got the timing set today at 33% runs best at this setting  38 seam to high. Anyway  I swapped out the 135 main jets with the 145 the car runs a lot better and pulls all the way to 5500 RPMS  now before running out of fuel aith the 135 main jets and the timing  not sst correctly the would run out at 4k RPMs . I have a set of 150 main jets I'm thinking of trying tomorrow to see if  that would  be enough to pull 'll the way to 6500 RPMS .  Still have a slight hassation from about 2500-3200 RPMS.  But pulls like hell from 3500-5500 RPMS.  The Throttle plate is just at the edge of the progression holes,  the car idles at 1500 at this setting. When the plate is in the center of the progression holes or fully covering the holes other idle jump to 2000 RPMS. I'm thinking of trying 65f9 idle jets next.   Also have the occasional  spitting out of one of the carberator  and popping out the exhaust  .  My thinking is this is a street car and most of my driving is under 3000 RPMS.  So get the transition speeds figure out first then wide open throttle  5500 and above. At 3000 RPMS I cursing 70 MPH . Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. . 

I attached a picture of the spark plugs please help me read them 

20170902_210528.jpg

20170902_210448.jpg

Edited by dat240z71