WTB original red 240z seats in good condition - Wanted - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

WTB original red 240z seats in good condition

Featured Replies

Before I reupholster my seats I was wondering if anyone happens to have a pair of great condition, original red seats. I know it's a long shot but thought I'd try!

 

 

 

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.