IGNORED

WANT TO BUY - 1970 to 1977 Z Car (Minneapolis Area)

Bart Mann

My name is Eric and I live in Minneapolis. I was born in 1970, grew up in the 1980s, and am now on the hunt for the car all of the rich kids drove in High School that I couldn't afford--the Datsun Z. I'm looking for something in the 1970 to 1977 range, definitely a driver and definitely NOT a non-running project car. I don't mind sticking money in, but I need the car to be in average working order or better, driveable, and street legal--no missing lights or markers, no mystery electrical problems, gauges work, steering column is present, mirrors are there, etc. Basically anything from mostly original but needs a resto to older resto runs well to recent resto, this car is perfect and anything in between. I'd also take a partial restoration, if the car can still be driven. The point is, I'm not looking to inherit a project someone else got too busy to finish. I've driven too many miles to look at too many "drivers," only to find out a third of the car is in pieces in a shed, and another third of the parts are in a box the owner can't find.

I would prefer cars in my general area (Minneapolis) but have no problem shipping the right car across the country. If you have something, feel free to reply to this thread or email me directly at ericprudolf@hotmail.com. Thanks for looking.