Neutral switch 73' Z - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Neutral switch 73' Z

Featured Replies

I want to put my 1971 4 speed in my 1973 Z. The 73 has a neutral switch on the top of the trans and the 71 does not. How do I bypass the switch? Do I just jump the two wires to the switch?

The neutral switch is only used for the seat belt light and warning buzzer. The schematic indicates that leaving those two wires open would be the way to go.

  • Author

Thanks! I'll leave the wires apart. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.