240 Z Automatic Trans Radiator Fitting and 90 hardline needed - Wanted - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

240 Z Automatic Trans Radiator Fitting and 90 hardline needed

Featured Replies

Hi, I'm having the stock radiator re done in my car and when I took it out, I noticed that the driver side hard line coming out of the automatic trans cooler has a kink causing a slight restriction.  If anyone has the brass fitting and the 90 degree hard line still in good shape from an automatic trans I'm in need.  I'm in Central Ca near Modesto.  Please call or text me at (209) 405-4465.  Thanks!!!  

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.