Clutch Choices - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Clutch Choices

Featured Replies

OK guys, Tomorrow I'm going down to MSA to buy a new clutch. I'm going to buy one of the Centerforce Brands. Question...What are the differences between the Centerforce I, Centerforce II, and the Centerforce Dual Friction? What are the Pro's and Con's, and what do you guys recommend. I'm looking for some good performance but i'm not a racer. Thanks!

I'm needing the same info. I've got my flywheel at Top End Performmance for resufacing and lightening. TEP is selling Dankin performance clutch. Don't know if that's better or worse than the Centerforce models.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.