Where can I get a good basic rebuild kit? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Where can I get a good basic rebuild kit?

Featured Replies

I just picked up a 240Z which looked like it was in pretty good shape. I was told it had a blown head gasket but that wasn't true. Turns out the radiator has a couple of huge holes in it and a very loud rod knock. What can you expect for $600. Oh well, back to the question. Who has some good rebuild kits for these engines.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.