IGNORED

Fort Lauderdale South Florida - Where do you take your S30 Z

Oligillespie

Hello all,
I'm a new member based in Fort Lauderdale, south Florida. After almost 20 years of dreaming of owning an S30 I finally pulled the trigger and purchased a 76 280z.
My question is where do fellow South Floridians take their Z's for service / work? I have searched through the forums and cannot find any recent information that is up to date. My car is mostly stock and I am looking to have the normal mild upgrades done (suspension, bushings etc) but will be unable to do much of the work myself so am looking for a mechanic who is familiar with these cars.
Any pointers in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.
Oli

Datsun.png

There is a Z car club in the Miami area. They should have the local poop on where to go.

Unfortunately, there aren't that many shops specializing in 40 year old technology and most of us Z owners end up getting our fingers oily sooner or later.