Plasti-Dip Longevity Redux - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Plasti-Dip Longevity Redux

Featured Replies

In November of 2013 I posted the following under Plasti-Dip Longevity Report:

 

===

Just thought I'd do a follow up on a post I made a little over two years ago. I wrote about Nevr-Dull and Plasti-Dip:

http://www.classiczc...metic-uses.html

Two years later, going on three to four years after application, the Plasti-Dip is still a nice, solid black, unfazed by washing or heavy sun exposure.

===

 

Another two years has passed since the above and I can now report:

 

Nothing.  Absolutely no change in the Plasti-Dip.  

 

From the cap on the wheels to the back panel, the metal panel between the dash and windshield to the windshield wipers, still an unfaded, ungreyed black.

 

I salute thee, Plasti-Dip!

 

Chris

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.