a/c switch stopped working - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

a/c switch stopped working

Featured Replies

I'm old but new to this forum. I have had 1979 280 zx for 15 yrs. It has 55k on it. Problems have all been with the electrical area of the car. I had the a/c converted to r134 a couple of years back. I had to replace the a/c relay at that time and I think it needs another already.  I turned the switch on and neither the fan  nor a/c worked. Could there me another cause? If I'm right does anyone know where I could buy them. i had a hard time finding them before.

Thanks for any help. Hope to be visiting this forum often.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.