Kick Plates And 4.11 Diffs - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Kick Plates And 4.11 Diffs

Featured Replies

Hey guys I've decided to list my last pair of used kick plates on ebay at no reserve incase someone needs a decent used set.

I'm local I'm in portland oregon. There is two 4.11 diffs at my local picknpull that I can pull off a 720 4x4 if anyone wants one. They are front diffs so miles are probably under 10k. They charge about 120 bucks for each diff. Pay me whatever you feel it's worth for me pulling the part.

Just trying to help the z community.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.