New Seats - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Seats

Featured Replies

I want to get more support and a little higher ride (I'm short) outa my 240 what kinda seats look good and do you have any pics? thanks steve

  • 3 weeks later...

Mazda Miata seats are a good alternate seat for a Z-car.

The look nice, and they have speakers in the headrest.

I'm told that if you mount them to the Datsun seat rails, they sit a bit higher than the stock seats. If you remove the Datsun seat rails, and install the Miata seats directly to the floor, they sit about the stock hight.

I have a set I got via eBay, but haven't yet got to the point where I can install them.

Are you willing to weld? Most of the time its not a bolt in, but if you have access to a welder, you can get just about any seat to fit. I pulled mine out of a Nissan pulsar nx turbo. Not a bad seat and the wreckers only wanted 20 bucks a piece for them. Figured, hell I'd spend that on seat covers. ( besides, my old seats had over 300,000 miles on em'). As soon as I find some black leather recaros' at the wreckers these are gone:classic: .

Good luck

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.