IGNORED

Japan Domestic Market 1979 280Z Non Turbo Air Temp Sensor And O2 Sensor

glegge

Hello all.

I'd appreciate it if someone has the Japan domestic market wiring diagram for the fuel injection system on this Non turbo 280z.

The problem i have is that i dont see an air temp sensor in the intake (or anyplace) of the air flow meter.

also, i see a wire for an O2 sensor (I think) but the car has no O2 sensor installed.

Does someone know for sure if this Specific car should or should not have both the air temp sensor and O2 sensor installed?

My friend just purchased this car, and i'm his pet mechanic :). i'm just trying to figure out if it should or should not have this bits. it currently runs great  after a full fluid changes/service/tune and now i'm just trying to get it back to stock (currently has extractors) and check/adjust everything. for example the idle switch was not closing at idle and the Aux air valve was not closing also causing a high idle even when warm, but i sorted those two problems out.

many thanks to anyone that may have the JDM Factory service manual perhaps with a wiring diagram for this 1979 Non turbo 280z.

Thanks in advance.

kind regards

Gavin.