Rebuilds and things... - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rebuilds and things...

Featured Replies

Hi guys...been away for a while....

Just wondering...my Z is running fine (what else is to be expected of the L-series), but the camchain is clacking a little so I've decided to get the top end rebuilt whilst I'm there...to be sure, to be sure....If anyone could tell me of someone in melbourne who could do the rebuild well, and for a good price...obviously....other than Z spares (Lindsay is always busy, I'd be in a long line!!).

Also, a good place to get my suspension done...I have the regulars for my daily that I use, but the Z is a bit special...so no ordinary place will do(!)...Any suggestions guys?

Thanks and happy driving everyone!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.