I need a 240Z Distributor Mounting Timing Bracket - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I need a 240Z Distributor Mounting Timing Bracket

Featured Replies

Hey all, Im looking for the 240Z Distributor Mounting Timing Bracket. Not sure if I'm calling it the right name, but i've attached a pic of it. Im located in NC. I have a "new" dizzy, just need this bracket with the timing marks on it, i didn't know i was supposed to take it off the old one and keep it.

email is best, bstznut@hotmail.com

(please send a pic of the bracket as well? the attached pic is from the web..so not sure if its 100% correct)

post-29503-14150827843369_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.