looking for a front bumper indent plate - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

looking for a front bumper indent plate

Featured Replies

I saw a car the other day with plates on the area between the front fender and spoiler. It filled in the indentation where the front bumper mounts to the side. The car did not have a front bumper and I was wondering if I was to go bumperless if there was a place that offers these plates or I will just have to make them myself.

  • Author
post-17426-14150826774426_thumb.jpg
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Here is the video of the car:

  • 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.