Is the Crane Cams XR-3000-0231 correct for a stock 1972 240Z? - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Is the Crane Cams XR-3000-0231 correct for a stock 1972 240Z?

Featured Replies

Hello all,

I have been reading up on the pros and cons of the various electronic ignition upgrades available for my stock 1972 240Z and I am leaning towards the Crane Cams XR-3000. I checked Summit Racing and noticed that there are 2 different part numbers. Can someone please confirm whether the 3000-0231 is the one I should buy if I want to do this upgrade.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.