Pottstown or State College, PA - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

My name is Renee and I'm from State College, PA. I am living in Pottstown, PA for the summer and I brought my 1971 240z with me. Anyone in the area who's willing- I would LOVE to have some experienced help, at least a good eye/ear to stop by or meet up.

I got this Z about a year ago and I've been learning as I go, with help from my dad. It runs ok most of the time (I drove it 3 hours to here from State College two days ago), but I have a weird problem that seems to happen totally randomly, and I would really appreciate if somebody could give me another opinion. This is my first car, and I now that I am here and my dad is back home, I pretty much have only the internet and my manual to help me. I'm new to this, but I am good at logic and problem solving, and am a fast and willing learner. I'd even help you work on YOUR z just to get some tutoring!

Please, gentle souls, if you would be so kind as to help a girl out!

If you're nearby please hit me up!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.