IGNORED

Driving out to Neah Bay, WA. Wanna go?

pureZero

*Not entirely sure if posting about drives is okay, but it is something I got started myself back in 2011. If it is not acceptable to advertise a drive on here, feel free to let me know, and I'll take it down.*

On July 20, 2013, I'll be leading the ZCCW's third drive out to the Pacific coast west of Neah Bay, WA. Great drive out on HWY 112 along the Strait of Juan de Fuca on the way out, then we'll head back inland a ways and come back on HWY 101. This is a great day trip, and you won't want to miss it! The 2011 drive saw nine cars in attendance, 2012 had thirteen. I'm hoping to make my drive even more successful this year!

Unknown road to E Lauridsen Blvd - Google Maps

FYI: I wouldn't suggest bringing an excessively lowered car on this, as the roads out west of me aren't always in the best of shape. I would say anything lower than 5 inches might scrape at some spots.