Z and power locks - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z and power locks

Featured Replies

Has anyone ever written up a detailed account how to installed a automatic locking system on Z. I looked allthrough the threads really can't find a detailed written up step by step.

Specify which hardware how does it all hook up.

How did they drill the hole from through the door jam.

You know a real detailed right up.

Here are some of the hardware that I've been recommended to use.

Viper 211HV (P/N# 412V)

High-quality universal door lock actuator - two wire with mounting hardware.

GALAXY DLRM DOOR LOCK RELAY KIT

I have lots of questions like what's the difference between the two wire accelerator and a five wire one, can't find anything about the differences.

I can do almost anything type of work but electrical scares me a little no a lot.

Look for posts by "zsondabrain". Dave did a writeup on this very subject.

Cheers, Mike

  • Author

So I just look thought all the the threads I could fine and can not fine any detail threads about power locks installing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.