One wire alternator for race car - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

One wire alternator for race car

Featured Replies

Hi All,

I'm looking for as simple as possible alternator for my '73 240z race car. I know Motorsport Auto (The Z Store) has one at a reasonable price, (Motorsport! SALE! 60-Amp Alternator Upgrade Kit, 70-73 240Z - The Z Store! Nissan-Datsun 240Z-260Z-280Z-280ZX-300ZX(Z31/Z32)-350Z-370Z Parts) which I will order it this week if I can't find another, but I'm hoping I can pick one up locally and install it right away.

Anyone know what model Bosch it is that they use? Or, one that I can just bolt in with the same brackets and use one wire to the batter?

Thanks

Bill Oakes

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.