Can you identify this header? - Exhaust - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Can you identify this header?

Featured Replies

Can anyone tell me who makes this header ?

It came off a 2 owner '73 Datsun 240Z that I'm getting a 2.8L motor built for. The 6-2 connector is a little beat up due to ground clearance but I'm thinking about getting it bead blasted, painting and wrapping it to save a little bit of money.

I'm also toying around with looking for a used Stahl 6-2.

post-25856-14150820159629_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.