Ignotion Key Problem.. - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ignotion Key Problem..

Featured Replies

Help!

I am trying to switch out my ignition cause the key is just too worn...soe I have removed 2 screws and there are 2 screws that I have no idea how to get them out!! they have a small round indentation in the center and that is it..! how do I get it out!

thanks

Kelly

The bolts you are trying to remove are the ones that are installed at the factory and the head is broken off to make it harder to get off. You can drill them out or try to make a slot in them and use a screw driver

use a tap and drill it out tahts waht i do when i break bolts

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.