IGNORED

Lowering my car possible issues and that may arise?

I am planning in a couple weeks to lower my 78 280z with the Tokico Springs and blue shocks. I will be ordering some bump steer spacers for this as well. I will also upgrade the swaybars with SuspensionTechniques sway bar kit.

1) I have reading alot of posts regarding camber change after they are installed and that is not adjustable. How severe is the camber? What will the effects be on drive quality?

2) I have also read that I should snag a set of 240 strut mount insulators for the rear so the butt doesnt stick up in the air LOL.

My car runs straight as a pin with little vibration - no complaints. By lowering this and getting an alignment I should be back to normal after the lowering.

Are there any issues that i should be aware of if i go ahead with this change?

Sometime's "If it aint broke dont fix it"

Thanks!

You can only align the toe on the front. I lowered my car and had it aligned, but it does not change anything. I am thinking about going back to my stock springs. The Eibachs lower it about 3/4" too much in the front IMHO.