Sentra Mirror install. Need help. - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Sentra Mirror install. Need help.

Featured Replies

Bought a pair of '89 - '90 Sentra Sport Coupe mirrors to install. Bracket fabrication is required. Has anyone done this mirror conversion before? If so, can you provide any advice, tips, etc.?

Thanks!

Frank, I really never even considered it but now I am curious...

Did you get the mounts(Interior Door) off of the Sentra? Can you post pics? Where are you located?, perhaps I could get with BenZ and take a look first hand.

  • Author

The mounts won't work due to the difference in the glasses. The Sentra mirrors have the stem type adjustment levers which I had to cut off. I've made a stiff-paper mock up of the conceived bracket for a fabricator to use as either a pattern or design concept. I should have the car back from Doug on Friday. I'll pm you with my address.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.