IGNORED

Need some help finding parts, how-to questions.

Window seals for the 280ZX. Can't find 'em on the web. Has Nissan still got 'em? Tired of listening to wind noise

That tiny little light bulb (seed) used all over the dashboard to illuminate things, like the keyhole. Anyone got a part # or replacement?

I bought some of those brass bushings to tighten up my shifter. Can anyone tell me a procedure for installing? Does the console need to come out?

I'm not gonna pay retail for a fatter front sway bar. Anyone got a source, or one in the garage your'e never gonna install? Did the 2+2 use a fatter bar? This car sways too dang much!

Next problem: My rear hatch release works, but the hatch doesn't "spring up" enough so sometimes it re-latches before I get back there, esp if I shut the driver door. What doo-dad is supposed to provide some lift to the now-unlatched hatch? Is there an adjustment or anyone come up with a solution?