Tokico Suspension 280Z - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Tokico Suspension 280Z

Featured Replies

I have a set of Tokico springs and struts for 280Z.

I purchased these from a fellow at hybrid Z, and I am not going to use them.

Parts are as follows:

2) 5022F Tokico springs.

2) 5022R Tokico springs

2) HZ3038 Tokico struts

2) HZ3013 Tokico struts

These parts are used, but appear to be in good condition. I had these springs tested at a friend of mines race shop. The front springs tested at 198 pounds per inch, and the rears tested at 177 pounds per inch.

I paid $300 for them a couple of months ago, make me an offer!

  • Author

Update on above.

I found this set up new at Racing lab for $501 plus shipping.

I will take $250, shipping included anywhere in the continental US.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.