looking for s30 rear hatch - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

looking for s30 rear hatch

Featured Replies

In Louisiana. Willing to drive or pay cheaper shipping. Was quoted 200.00 shipping from a northern Guy.

  • 1 month later...

Hey Ive got one I am located in Tuscaloosa AL

Hey Ive got one I am located in Tuscaloosa AL

How much are you asking for it?

What condition is it in?

I actually sold it today. Sorry guys

If youre looking for any other parts let me know though

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.