Z Mechanic - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z Mechanic

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

Still new to the club but have found it to be a great resource for everything Z.

I moved my 240 with me in 08 from Coronado CA to Fayetteville AR. In CA I knew a great Z mechanic and had resources at my fingertips. Here...not so much.

I was wondering if anybody knew of any mechanics within a 200 mile radius who have experience working on Z's. I could take it to any trusted mechanic im sure, but i'd like to take it to someone who loves the car as I do. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.