Pipercross Air Filter System - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Pipercross Air Filter System

Featured Replies

I got it from Midel in Sydney. I can't vouch for it's performance yet but it looks very promising to say the least. Intake surface is huge and it's got a dry 3 layer foam with each layer progressing from a course to a fine build. It fits very nicely in place of the stock air box for the 240/260z from initial measurements.

It retails for $120AU GST incl, measurements are 435 x 80mm and part number is PX-C6003

You will also need the base. This will cost you $72.30AU GST incl, part number PX-C6006

I also advise using ram tubes with this system for increased air flow.

I am in no way endorsing this product for them, I just think it's a very nice set up so I wanted to share it with you all.

George

air_box_exterior.jpg

air_box_interior.jpg

air_element_base_blank.jpg

2xram_tubes.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.